Pinellas Park AC Installation & Replacement
Fast & Reliable Solutions for Homes of All Sizes
When your AC unit decides to call it quits, that means it’s time to call Florida Air Care. We offer AC installation and replacement services in Pinellas Park and will make sure your home comfort is restored as quickly as possible. For over 15 years, our technicians have been helping homeowners with all their heating and cooling needs and will be able to help you choose the best option for your home and your needs.
To learn more about our Pinellas Park AC installation services, give us a call today at (727) 231-5392. We also service St. Petersburg and the surrounding areas.
Reasons for AC Replacement
If you currently have an AC unit, you may be wondering if you need to simply have it repaired or if a replacement may be necessary. Our Pinellas Park AC replacement team can help you choose the best option. We are a family owned and operated company that is dedicated to always being honest and upfront with our customers. Simply put, we will never try to sell you anything you don’t need.
Common reasons to replace your AC unit include:
- Decreased performance - If your AC isn't producing enough cooling and it's been repaired time and time again, you're due for a new unit. Also, if your indoor air environment is too humid, that's part of the AC's job as well.
- Increased energy usage - Over time, older AC units will need more electricity to generate the same amount of cooling your thermostat requires. If you're noticing that your electrical bills are soaring then contact our Pinellas Park AC installation experts about a getting new unit.
- Age - On average AC units last 12-15 years, and how long it'll last depends on use, environment and maintenance levels. If you're only getting your AC serviced when it breaks down, it might not make it to 12 years.
- Leaking parts - Leaks in your condensate line or drain pan can happen, and always before any fix ask how much the new parts are going to be and ask our Pinellas Park AC replacement specialists what a new AC will cost.
- Poor indoor air quality - As with most HVAC systems, an AC unit on its last legs might not keep your indoor air environment where it needs to be.
Many customers struggle with the decision to repair or replace their system. In some cases, it is more cost-efficient to get a new unit over repairing a broken one. Though the upfront costs may be more, the energy savings and decreased likelihood of future repairs can end up saving you money in the long run. Our technicians will discuss all the options with you and provide our professional opinion. In the end, you make the decision and we will provide whichever solution you choose.
Over a Decade of Quality Service
The Pinellas Park community has been turning to Florida Air Care for all their AC repairs and replacements for over 15 years now, and we look forward to being there for them for another 15. In order to do so, we have to continue to provide the highest level of customer service. Your satisfaction is important to us, so if you ever have a question or concern about our services, don’t hesitate to reach out.
Upfront Pricing Guaranteed
We always give straight-forward pricing on every job! There is no need to stress about hidden fees.
Family Owned & Operated
Servicing the community since 2003. We take pride in the longevity and the trust we have built in the area.
From the first phone call with us, customers will see the care and attention to detail our team provides.
Large Service Area
We care about our community and the people in it. We proudly service the entire Tampa Bay Area.
Financing & Special Offers
We are happy to offer easy financing options & special promotions for our customers. Great assistance for the cost of your service or repair.
5 Star Rated
Top rated reviews from past customers and accolades from the BBB. We care about service and quality and it shows!
Happy Customer!- Chris W.
Knowledgeable and Fair- Edye P.
Very Satisfied!- Julie T.
Highly Recommend!- Michael W.
Great Service!!- Brandon P.